Paradox: Cat and Toast Paradox: Cat and Toast

Done a MILLION times

This idea was done by in an animation project done by a former RIT student.

It won a 2008 Best Independent Animation Award.

GermanSoldierLock responds:

welp i did it for a digital art project so hey i give no shit

Nick Swims Nick Swims

Not Horrible

It was only a basic movement sequence, but a good start to leaning animations.

Not bad for a start.

Excubitor responds:

Thanks!!!

Madness: Assimilation Madness: Assimilation

A little short

But I like the idea a lot.

And the drawing of the borg cube was fantastic.

youme responds:

It is a little short, I struggle to stay interested in a project long enough to make something long :(
THanks for the feedback though

Madness: Constipation Madness: Constipation

Been Done

I was thinking of doing the same thing. But then I searched it and found it had been done. GreyClock did it.

But thats not why I only voted 5/10. I didn't think it was very good either :P.

Two-Hour Time Trial Two-Hour Time Trial

Nice

Too bad I couldn't take a part, maybe next time.

Rudy responds:

Maybe, thanks for the review ;)

The Dead End Collab The Dead End Collab

Meh

Not great, but RaeNaeNae's part really helped the whole thing, a lot of you need to work on your animation skills, especially yhtomit and pik-man. No offense to you two, but your parts really weren't very good.

4chan 4evar 4chan 4evar

EPIC LULZ

LMAO!!!! Yotsuba in an Afro, now I want Yotsuba as my /b/lackup,the party van, it has everything that is 4chan (mostly /b/).

When Fanboys Collide One! When Fanboys Collide One!

Nintendo Fan Here, Let Me Clear Up Some Shit.

Ok, everyone, I am a diehard Nintendo fan, but I have nothing wrong with this flash, its a pretty good idea. Each console has it's weaknesses and strengths.

Wii - Good - Fun Party Console, great for playing with friends and is very innovative.
Bad - It lacks good sit-down violent games, granted Metroid and Red Steel.

PS3 - Good - Amazing HD graphics, Blu-Ray, great for HD users.
Bad - Lack of games. Period.

Xbox360 - Good - Good graphics, Very Nice Online Play, Very good games.
Bad - Online play costs money, not as innovative as PS3 and Wii.

This is coming from a DIEHARD nintendo fan. I love my Wii, but I will get a 360 eventually, because I think if you have Wii and 360, you have the perfect balance.
Also, I <3 Halo :P

diamond-armada responds:

lol glad ya liked it. Personally I think the graphics for the wii are ok and everything else is fine, the PS3 has amazing graphics and some good games, but the cost and blue ray (well that's the whole reason why the PS3 costs so much, because of blue ray) is pretty down siding, and the 360 has amazing graphics and online play, but it costs to play online :S but that's just my opinion :P

Mindchamber &amp;lt;/3 Mindchamber </3

Honestly

I thought it was hilarious. I read the other reviews and was just devastated, people should get the humor in this above the fact that its gay.

Like The Ultimate Orgy, that was so well made but the homophobes on NG down voted it. Oh well.

GHEY 4 LIEF!!! <3<3

Living in the Sunlight Living in the Sunlight

Love the style

Big fan of the old cartoon style. Personally i think global warming is a natural process that takes place every so often on earth, and that it is just happening quicker than usual. They have proven that earth has gone through "Global Warming" periods in the past.

Whatever the outcome of global warming, I don't care, I'll be dead.